São Paulo, Brazil /
Marketing – Marketing /
AMARO is an omni-channel destination where customers can discover and buy a broad assortment from cool brands that match their lifestyle. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking a talented Influencer Growth Analyst, who will be part of the Growth Chapter and the Influencer Squad.
You will work closely together with the other teams to ensure delivery of one of the main projects of the companyin terms of customers acquisition and scale.
Your job will be to own, develop and improve performance of Influencer Marketing to boost awareness and sales of AMARO.
You are hands-on, results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to get things done, and ready to juggle several projects at all times.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the conception and execution of innovative influencer marketing campaigns in order to drive awareness and engagement, as well as sales to AMARO;
- Monitor and analyze all influencer campaigns, considering reach, engagement and ROI (GR, FTBS, COS);
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports for the highest quality of standards;
- Take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible insights, converting analytical insights into concepts and recommendations, for stakeholders to use for actionable strategies and optimize campaigns;
- Work with multiple timelines, projects and budgets to ensure that campaigns stay on track and deadlines are met;
- Provide support in the development of Digital Products to further improve performance of the channel;
- Benchmark on other channels and programs and bring the best practices in-house.
What you have previously done:
- Great industry understanding and in-depth knowledge of digital/performance marketing, qualitative and quantitative KPIs;
- Ideally more than 2 years of relevant work experience in a creative, dynamic, and digital environment;
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Commercially-focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics;
- Previous experience with Affiliate Marketing is a plus.
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
What your qualifications are:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related areas
- Systems: Advanced level of Excel/Google Sheets
- Level of English: Advanced/Fluent
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.