Paid Media Analyst
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking a razor sharp Paid Media Analyst to scale our customer acquisition efforts.
You have long realized that most companies are stuck in the dark ages of manual data input, traditional formats of advertising and lack of well-founded analysis. You seek to have significant impact and ownership of a significant marketing budget at a workplace that values taking controlled risks and collaborative work.
What you'll do:
- Own one or several paid media channels within our channel mix;
- Dive deep into AMARO's marketing squads, get to know the people and collaboratively scale the channels you own to boost revenue and customer acquisition;
- Propose new tests and campaigns ideas;
- Be part of the Paid Media squad;
- Go beyond last-click view and work with a different perspective.
What you have previously done:
- Posses marketing-tech savvy and experience using Mobile and Web analytics tools (like Google Analytics, Branch and Appsflyer);
- Experience with SEM, Paid Social or/and Display. Programmatic is a plus;
- You are highly quantitative and analytical;
- Bachelors degree in a STEM field, Economics, Biz Admin from a top university;
- Global experience either from working outside Brazil or on global projects. Fluent in English;
- Worked in a digital company that strives to disrupt the market and itself.
Who you are & your beliefs:
- You are hungry to make an impact, change the status quo and have the stamina to get it done no matter what may come;
- You are a ninja! You are visionary but love to get your hands dirty: you think big, craft a compelling vision and convince others to follow you;
- You are a master of multiple domains: you bridge the gap between technology, business and people;
- You are friendly but tough: people enjoy working with you because you are credible, transparent and get things done;
- You lead and coach: you attract the best talent because people want to work with you.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.