Digital Analytics Junior Analyst
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Performance
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a Digital Analytics Analyst who wants to cause a massive impact on the business. You will work across all Marketing Squad, bringing actionable insights and implementing a work culture focused on data-driven decisions, empowering the teams with accessible information and performance reports.
As AMARO is a digitally native direct-to-consumer brand (DNDTC), you will have the opportunity to work and execute projects in an environment with vast diversity of data, challenges, teams and opportunities.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.comto get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Define, evaluate and evangelize the Marketing teams with the most relevant KPIs;
- Translate complex insights and develop strategic analysis to each and across all teams (such as Paid Media, Growth and CRM);
- Set all required reports for analysis, ensuring the reliability of those studies;
- Ability to interpret/analyze report results;
- Help the team to build information out of large amount of data;
- Manage and operate analytics tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or related discipline;
- Previous work experience in a highly analytical role, such as data & financial analysis, consulting projects, sales planning or performance marketing;
- Advanced Excel;
- Advanced/fluent English;
- Previous experience with eCommerce business is a plus;
- Previous experience with Marketing attribution tools is a plus (Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Adobe Analytics);
- SQL/Python skills is a plus;
- Tableau/Looker is a plus;
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implementing new technologies on it’s own;
- Communicative and capable of working with different areas of distinct backgrounds;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Passion for data and learning new things;
- Love for challenges - the bigger the better.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.