Footwear & Accessories Fashion Designer
São Paulo, Brazil
Products & Sourcing – Fashion Design & Development
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for a talented Footwear & Accessories Designer. You are passionate about fashion and want to be part of a fashion brand that is revolutionizing the market.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Research trends for Footwear & Accessories;
- Create material briefings and color cards for each collection;
- Design all styles for Footwear & Accessories depts;
- Create briefing about collections to present to Brand Marketing;
- Work on colors assortment for all styles.
- Experience: 2-3 years in accessories and footwear design;
- Education: Degree in Fashion Design + international course or experience is a plus;
- Systems/Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, 3D design for accessories desirable (Rhinoceros 3D), hand drawing;
- Level of English: Advanced
- Attent to details;
- Commercial eye for the products.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.