São Paulo, Brazil
Products & Sourcing – Fashion Design & Development
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking an experienced Prints Designer to join the Products department. You will report to the Fashion Design Lead and in your day-to-day work side-by-side with the Designers and print suppliers.
Prior experience developing exclusive all-over and placed prints needed. The ideal candidate is highly talented, creative and values high-quality drawings and diverse illustration techniques.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Research macro trends and prints trends;
- Create moodboards suggesting all the prints for the collections;
- Design and rapport the all-over and create placed prints;
- Lead the process for prints approval with the suppliers and the Fashion Design Lead;
- Source new suppliers for Digital Printing.
- Experience: +5 years
- Education: Fashion Design; Design; Fine Arts;
- Systems: Photoshop; Illustrator; Corel Draw; In Design; Millennium;
- Level of English: Advanced-Fluent.
- Highly creative and art lover;
- Passionate about fashion;
- Independent and proactive.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.