São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering & Technology – Engineering & Technology
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
You are self-motivated. You think like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change. You are a team player, always helping your peers to grow. You love challenges - the bigger the better. You are bold, not afraid of anything, eager to learn new things and be part of something special.
- Solid programming skills and a track record of getting things done
- Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., data structures, data transformation, function composition, etc.)
- Deep understanding of UX best practices
- Knowledge and continuous learning of React best practices
- Strong understanding of how to use APIs and the REST architecture
- Comfortable working in a \*nix environment
- Experience with Git and GitHub (Pull requests, code review)
- Experience with tests (BDD, TDD, browser automation)
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in production environments where scale, stability, and performance matters
- Able to learn new tools and technologies quickly and share knowledge with the team
- Fluent English
- 5+ years of experience with front-end development
- 2+ years of experience with React and complete understanding of its core principles
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with internationalization and multi-language apps
- Experience with server-side programming languages
- Experience with continuous deployment
- Experience with GraphQL
- Open source involvement and visible code that you are proud of
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.