Guide Shop PO
São Paulo, Brazil
Physical Retail – Guide Shops
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for an experienced Guide Shop PO to report to the company's Head of Physical Retail. You will manage projects end-to-end, analyze scenarios and turn our Guide Shops into smart retail laboratories.
You will be in charge of developing critical documentation, policies and communication to effectuate change in a structured and efficient manner.
- Understand AMARO's customer journey inside a Guide Shop to create activities that increases interaction and satisfaction
- Transform AMARO’s Guide Shops into digitally immersive experiences, and data tracking labs
- Measure and analyze new SaaS ensuring a digital experience for our customers inside Guide Shop
- Analyze data and assist the team with new strategies for Sales, Training, VM and Expansion
- Be quarterback/project manager for any projects that arise in the Physical Retail department
- Participate in new Guide Shop planning projects to implement new technologies from the beginning of project stage
- Work closely with other AMARO teams to build seamless digital experiences that scale
- Experience: consulting, retail operations
- Systems: Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Level of English: advanced/fluent
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.