Guide Shop Growth
São Paulo, Brazil
Physical Retail – Central Support
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is seeking an experienced professional with a growth and customer centric mindset, that will orchestrate Guide Shops growth strategies by building growth optimization models, acquisition simulations and creative ideas to acquire more customers for AMARO Guide Shops.
Also, this person will understand the customer profile of this important channel and personalize strategies and in-store experiences to drive engagement and loyalty (email, push-notifications and in-app messages).
Working side-by-side with the Marketing and Guide Shops Squads, you will build outstanding campaigns aligned with AMARO's strategy.
The ideal candidate has the ability to communicate + influence, is familiar with a wide range of marketing analysis and techniques and understands business objectives and context. Moreover, the ability to synthesize data into actionable insights for the business and an obsession with a mobile-first mindset will be a must-have in your daily basis work. Fluent English is mandatory.
- Help acquire new customers for Guide Shop's;
- Help build a growth optimization model and acquisition simulations;
- Come up and test creative customer acquisition ideas;
- Map out Guide Shops KPIs across phases in the customer acquisition lifecycle;
- Own the reporting and data visualization frameworks of the customer acquisition process for Guide Shops;
- Research and benchmark the most advanced customer acquisition strategies practiced by modern brands globally for brick and mortar.
- Conceive, plan and ensure the execution of all initiatives focused on increasing Guide Shops customer retention and reducing churn
- Activally participate ont the Attribution Model project;
- In partnership with CRM team, create activities and messages to retain Guide Shop customers;
- Support AMARO to have more Omnichannel customers;
- Create iniciatives and marketing activities to increase traffic flow in Guide Shops
- Support Paid Media team with informations regarding Guide Shops and its customers to decide best O2O campaigns and OOH investments
- Support Instore Tech iniciatives if needed
- Create campaigns to increase Guide Shops conversion rate (eg: Cloud4Wi)
- Graduation in an engineering, economics, business administration from a top international or Brazilian university;
- 5-7 years of work experience in consulting or growth stage startup;
- Fluent in EN.
- Smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative;
- In love with growth and scaling businesses;
- Highly analytical and quantitative with strong understanding of business growth metrics;
- Able to to thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial startup environment that requires ruthless prioritization;
- Driven with an ownership mentality and propensity to develop ideas and execute them until the end;
- Excellent at writing, communicating and articulating strategic ideas;
- Experienced in conceiving, planning and managing complex projects.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.