Buying Assistant - Raw Materials
São Paulo, Brazil
Products & Sourcing – Fashion Design & Development
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is looking for an organized, hands-on Buying Assistant that will be a key part of AMARO's purchasing team, helping the senior buyer with all the buying activities.
You'll help to source and purchase all raw materials needed for AMARO´s products at the best price available and within agreed quality specifications.
- Register materials in our ERP system;
- Follow up delivery and receipt of invoices;
- Follow up returns and refunds;
- Assist senior buyer analyzing the materials remains of current collections and report to the style team;
- Follow up developments with import suppliers;
- Analyze the quality inspection reports from import suppliers;
- Monitor the quality control done in our distribution center and review the technical specifications and registration forms.
- Experience: +1 year of buying experience / stock / related areas;
- Intermediate level of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Prior experience working with an ERP system;
- Level of English: Advanced.
- Extremely organized and committed;
- Hands-on “make it happen” personality with a desire to build something to be proud of;
- Quick learner, problem solver and naturally curious;
- Willingness to go the extra mile;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure;
- Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.