Voice of the Customer Specialist
São Paulo, Brazil
Customer Experience – Customer Experience
AMARO is seeking an experienced Voice of the Customer Specialist to join the Customer Experience department. Reporting to the Head of CX, you will design and improve surveys to collect feedback from all steps of AMARO's customer journey, with high impact contribution on KPIs and action plans.
Prior experience with design and implementation studies with modern survey tools like Hotjar, LimeSurvey and Typeform is a must. The candidate holds a relevant statistic background on quantitative research and knows how to syndicate results using dashboards and event alerts.
You will also contribute to spread the customer voice within the organization, as well as, to cross operational data and feedback data in order to bring context and empathy.
You’re ready to face the challenges of an innovative startup, with multidisciplinary coworkers. Organizing insights, discussing it with the Heads and Leaders and being hands-on to contribute with action plans are part of your role. Engineering, Marketing, Products & Sourcing, Physical Retail, Logistics and Customer Happines integrate the list of client-departments you will work closely with.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.comto get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Capture the Voice of the Customer from the main company touchpoints;
- Follow the overall customer satisfaction and NPS;
- Lead bi-weekly CX stand-up meetings with leaders to address the relevant pain points;
- Address improvement initiatives with Heads and Leads;
- Receive new studies inquiries and decide the best strategy for each one;
- Work closely with Data and Engineering teams to improve automation and feedback quality.
- Experience: Business analysis expertise, developing surveys, presentations, dashboards and action plans for high management and consulting services;
- Education: System Information, Marketing or Statistics bachelor's degree;
- Systems: Advanced Spreadsheets experience (AMARO uses Google Sheets), surveys SaaS (LimeSurvey, SurveyMonkey, Typeform, Hotjar) and Presentations. Cases using dashboard and data viz tools are a plus, including Looker, Power BI or Google Data Studio.
- Level of English: Fluent.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Sociable, teamwork driven (will work close to the AMAROTeam);
- Hard working and willing to go to the extra mile.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.