Digital Analytics Intern
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Performance
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a Digital Analytics Intern who wants to cause a massive impact on the business. You will work across all Marketing Squads Teams, bringing actionable insights and implementing a work culture focused on data-driven decisions, empowering the teams with accessible information and performance reports.
As AMARO is a digitally native direct-to-consumer brand (DNDTC), you will have the opportunity to work and execute projects in an environment with vast diversity of data, challenges, teams and opportunities.
Make sure to check out https://amaro.com to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Define, evaluate and evangelize the Marketing teams with the most relevant KPIs;
- Set all required reports for analysis, ensuring the reliability of those studies;
- Ability to interpret/analyze report results;
- Manage and operate analytics tools.
- Currently enrolled on a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Marketing, Analytics, Computer Science, Statistics or Engineering;
- Previous work experience with data analysis, management consulting, or sales planning and performance;
- Advanced Excel;
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics is a plus;
- SQL/Python skills is a plus;
- Fluent in English.
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, developing and implementing new technologies on it’s own;
- Communicative and capable of working with different areas of distinct backgrounds;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Passion for data and learning new things;
- Love for challenges - the bigger the better.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.