São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering & Technology – Engineering & Technology
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a talented Android Mobile Developer to develop our Android app, leveraging our e-commerce platform. The ideal candidate has solid experience in Android development.
This is a highly analytical role that requires a driven, self-reliant and generalist hacker.
- Create new features for AMARO's Android app using the Java/Kotlin programming language
- Implement marketing tech features
- Maintain existing features
- Create software documentation
- Create and maintain automated tests (TDD approach)
- Professional or academic experience in software development
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Developed integrations with RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of Git and Git workflows
- Knowledge in Clean Architecture, MVP, MVVM
- Experience developing unit tests and TDD approach
- Experience with global apps using localization/internationalization (is a plus)
- Kotlin Development (is a plus)
- Advanced level of English
- A keen interest in mobile development
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.