HR Learning & Development Expert
São Paulo, Brazil
Human Resources – HR
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO's Learning & Development Expert will be responsible for design and implement organizational initiatives that drives career growth, enhance employee experience and creates a talent pool for succession planning. The main building blocks of this role will be:
- Onboarding: Admission kit, One week integration and Buddy Program;
- Training: English classes, partnership with universities, mandatory training (Brigada, NR, HR Policies), leadership program, multipliers program - prepare AMARO team of experts (technical, tech and soft skills programs);
- Career Path: Design career tracks inside and cross departments (differentiate roles and responsibilities, increasing complexity, and autonomy), give transparency and clearly define what people need to develop in order to move forward in their career. Link career track to recognition programs;
- Employee Experience: New cultural practices and rituals, non-financial rewards program, engagement action plan implementation;
- Talent Pipeline: Internship & Summer Program and career planning.
- Experience designing projects related to all disciplines of organizational development;
- Education: Bachelor's and Master Degree (desired);
- Systems: G-Suite (desired);
- Level of English: Advanced or Fluent (mandatory).
- Strong strategic thinking – ability to see and manage “the big picture,” while driving impact on specific initiatives;
- Strong analytical/numerical ability, including high degree of comfort with Google Sheets;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills;
- Ability to build great relationships with HR-BPs and employees from all levels;
- Positive and open attitude, and a sense of fun;
- Proactive problem solver capable of identifying issues and creating solutions;
- Desire and energy to continuously improve processes;
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple streams of work independently; meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrated initiative, judgment, and maturity; track record as self-starter;
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Comfortable working with minimal direction;
- Ability to look beyond own responsibilities in order to help team members with more urgent deadlines as needed.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.