Fashion & Creative Recruiter
São Paulo, Brazil
Human Resources – Recruiting & BP
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is looking for a Fashion & Creative Recruiter to join the Human Resources team. You will be responsible for mapping and hiring the best talent in the market to support the company's growth and also constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO.
- Recruit top talents that enriches AMARO's culture
- Boost our Employee Value Proposition to the fashion and creative community
- Define strategies to create a pipeline of top talents from the fashion and creative markets - proactive phone and internet research
- Manage candidates in process and provide them a positive experience from application stage to admission process and onboarding
- Full-cycle recruiting from screening, interviewing and closing, including cultural fit assessment
- Maintain data integrity, share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Proven work experience as a full-cycle in fashion and creative recruiting for positions such as Copywriting, Public Relations, Fashion and Graphic Design, and Fashion Product Development
- Experience recruiting for startups companies preferred (or you need to be tech savvy)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in Portuguese and English
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience with phone, Hangouts and in-person interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Collaborative mindset to drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers, instead, we enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be a part of a fast-growing digital startup with a global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn every day
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that make fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that impact millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology available in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.