São Paulo, Brazil
Data & Analytics – Data & Analytics
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
We are seeking a razor-sharp BI Data Engineer with experience in Programmin, SQL, ETL, and Data Warehouse modeling to help us build a state of the art Data stack.
- Work with several teams to guarantee data collection from different data sources;
- Build and improve the ETL/ELT using programming languages (preferably Python) & Big Data tools/frameworks;
- Improve monitoring and alerting capabilities to ensure data quality;
- Build and expand our Data Warehouse & Data Lake;
- Optimize performance of data models
- Research and develop new methods, tools, and technologies to create a highly functional state of the art Data stack;
- 1-5 years of previous experience with Business Intelligence or Software Development;
- Previous experience with technologies such as (or similar to) Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Airflow, Spark, LogStash, AWS Services (EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, S3, etc), Git, API RESTful and CI (Continuous Integration).
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (preferably Python) is required;
- Education: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related areas;
- Level of English: Fluent/Advanced;
- Level of SQL: Advanced.
- Passion for data, technology and learning new things;
- A fearless attitude, entrepreneurial and proactive;
- Intellectually curious and capable of learning, develop and implement new technologies on it’s own;
- Highly analytical and quantitative;
- Hard working
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.
At AMARO you will experience:
Growth: Be part part of a fast growing digital startup with global scope
Learning: Be challenged and learn a lot everyday
Culture: Dynamic and horizontal work environment with exceptionally smart people that take fast decisions
Impact: Be part of high-impact projects that affect millions of people's lives
Technology: Access to the world's best software and technology in the market
Perks: Employee benefits, continuous education, team member discounts on AMARO products, etc.