Hybris Back-End Developer
São Paulo, Brazil
Digital Platform – Software Engineering
AMARO is a technology company and digitally native fashion brand that innovates how people discover, buy and wear fashion. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is seeking an experienced back-end Hybris (SAP Commerce) developer to join the Engineering department's growing back-end team. You will report to the Engineering Manager and in your day-to-day work side-by-side with the front-end, mobile, ERP, QA and Digital Product teams.
Prior experience developing with modern SAP OCC module and headless architecture is a plus. The ideal candidate is highly technical and values high-quality code that scales well.
- Develop software in the logic and data tiers of our e-commerce platform, using Hybris Platform.
- Extend and customize Hybris functionalities.
- Develop and maintain Impex scripts, flex queries, hot folder and workflows using Hybris Platform.
- Create integrations with 3rd parties software.
- Develop systems integrations via REST APIs using JSON.
- Develop and fine-tune batch jobs with sophisticated algorithms (recommendations, business intelligence metrics, popularity scores, email reminders, etc).
- Monitor and fine-tune our platform for performance.
- BSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, mathematics or related courses
- 2+ years of experience working with SAP Hybris technology.
- 4+ years of experience working with Java technologies.
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Deep Knowledge of JAVA 8, Spring, Hybris (SAP Commerce)
- Experience with API Rest integrations and headless architecture
- Advanced level of English
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
Imagine if your job could impact millions of people's lives in a global scope. Along the journey, we are always looking for smart, humble, hard working and collaborative people who want to learn different skills, share their knowledge and grow together. We bridge the gap between business, technology and people and we always do the right thing.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews, and a case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.