Hybris Back-End Developer
São Paulo, Brazil
Engineering & Technology – Engineering & Technology
AMARO is a digitally native brand that innovates through technology and creativity to change the way people relate to fashion.
AMARO is seeking an experienced back-end Hybris (SAP Commerce) developer to join the Engineering department's growing back-end team. You will report to the Engineer Manager but in your day-to-day work side-by-side with the front-end, mobile, ERP, QA and digital product teams.
Prior experience developing with modern SAP OCC module and headless architectures is a plus. The ideal candidate is highly technical and values high-quality code that scales well.
- Develop software in the logic and data tiers of our e-commerce platform, using Hybris Platform.
- Extend and customize Hybris functionalities.
- Develop and maintain Impex scripts, flex queries, hot folder and workflows using Hybris Platform.
- Create integrations with 3rd parties software.
- Develop systems integrations via REST APIs using JSON.
- Develop and fine-tune batch jobs with sophisticated algorithms (recommendations, business intelligence metrics, popularity scores, email reminders, etc).
- Monitor and fine-tune our platform for performance.
- BSc degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, mathematics or related courses
- 4+ years of experience working with SAP Hybris technology.
- 4+ years of experience working with Java technologies.
- Knowledge in software engineering best practices and trends
- Deep Knowledge of JAVA 8, Spring, Hybris (SAP Commerce)
- Experience with API Rest integrations and headless architecture
- Advanced level of English
- Highly analytical and focused
- Passion for technology, e-commerce and startups
- Entrepreneurial, driven and proactive
- Excellent technical communication skills
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.