Senior Digital Copywriter - NATIVE English Speaker
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
Do you love crafting compelling stories that surprise and engage your readers?
Are you a creative, ambitious and highly connected individual looking to work in one of the most exciting and fastest growing brands in Brazil?
Are you obsessed with spelling and perfectly crafted sentences?
AMARO is seeking a smart, communicative and connected Senior Copywriter (native English speaker) to help take AMARO's communication to the next level.
- Help develop authentic and memorable brand campaign's storytelling;
- Deliver original, on-brand copy in a timely manner. Main focus on online ads (social media, google, criteo), packaging, and product descriptions;
- Write subject lines so good, everybody HAS TO open our emails;
- Write newsletters that inspire and delight our customers;
- Work on weekly and monthly analyses of our main channels and special projects;
- Monitor industry trends to keep the brand creative and competitive.
- Be an English native speaker (or +5 years living in an English speaking country);
- Excellent writing skills;
- Meticulous about grammar, spelling and punctuation;
- Ability to quickly and spontaneously create content in any location or setting;
- Experience in a women's fashion or beauty brand is a plus.
- 24/7 connected;
- Super communicative, always up for a chat;
- You love to tell stories and amplify the voice of different people;
- Passionate about fashion, content and digital marketing;
- You have an opinion and care about what is happening in the world;
- Out of the box mindset;
- 3 years experience in advertising, e-commerce or editorial.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.