Junior Graphic Designer
São Paulo, Brazil
Marketing – Marketing
AMARO is a digitally native fashion brand that sells the latest trends at disruptive prices. AMARO sells omnichannel on amaro.com and in digitally immersive brick-and-mortar Guide Shops.
AMARO is seeking an Junior Graphic Designer to join the Creative Design team. You will report to the Design Supervisor and your job will be to centralize all creative assets like newsletters, ads, landing pages, banners and offline material.
You need to have experience and skills using design tools, but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop). Must be knowledgeable with digital & print and able to understand how to prioritize shifting priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, matrix global environment. The ideal candidate is highly technical, an excellent communicator and an “out of the box” thinker with an eye for detail.
Make sure to check out https://next.amaro.com/ to get a sense of what we are building at AMARO.
- Lead Paid Media channels inside Creative team and keep up with the results and constant improvements;
- Be part of the following Squads: Paid Media, Partners & Marketplaces, PR & Influencers and & Other Areas
- Assist the Graphic Design team with thedevelopment of creative assets such as: Flyers, Newsletters, Landing Pages, Banners, Gifs, etc.
- Assist the Video & Motion Designer with simpler motion graphics;
- Help out everywhere there is need and take on new responsibilities regularly.
- Experience with Graphic Design and Web Design on a professional level;
- Systems: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere is a plus);
- Basic Experience with motion graphics (using Adobe After Effects);
- Level of English: Advanced.
- Energetic and motivated to work long hours in a deadline-driven environment;
- Eager to take on new responsibilities;
- Passion for fashion, technology, art and design;
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly organized;
- Creative and curious;
- Outgoing & communicative;
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details.
At AMARO we believe creativity and technology are limitless, allowing us to innovate beyond linearity. We seek fearless entrepreneurs who are hungry to change the status quo. We are not fixers but enjoy to collaboratively build from the ground up. We only engage where we foresee long-term scalability. We like to take smart risks and always opt for action over 100% certainty. There has never been a more exciting time than today and we are enthusiastic about the future we are creating.
We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with us may include phone interviews, practical tests, on-site interviews and case study. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.