Creator Growth Manager - Multiple Roles
Growth/Sales – Growth /
Remote or Hybrid Remote
Amaze Software, Inc.
Amaze is the parent company to several organizations. www.amaze.co, www.spri.ng and a growing managed services business that integrates personalization technology into the largest e-commerce stores like Walmart.
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
Our Creator Growth Managers work with new and existing Creator partners and agencies, developing long-term relationships, ensuring timely and successful delivery of our solutions to grow their brand, product offerings, and securing their success with Amaze. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, able to manage multiple priorities at the same time, and will share their creativity to develop successful growth and product plans to ensure partners, agencies, creators and their fans are delighted with every solution.
What you'll do
- Build long-term relationships with agencies as their primary point of contact, deeply understanding their Creators’ individual experiences to earn trust and maximize potential.
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with internal teams to aid in increasing GMV and account growth.
- Understand and articulate the technical capabilities of the Spring with Amaze platforms and service offerings to Creators and their agencies.
- Liaise between agencies and internal teams, collaborating effectively with internal cross-functional teams as necessary and where appropriate to deliver growth initiatives.
- Manage Creator activity with carefully executed follow-up to ensure closure on open issues in a timely and successful manner.
- Maintain superior service levels, operational excellence, and strategic insight.
- Prepare and deliver effective internal and external stakeholder presentations up to C-suite executives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (GMV, unit sales, etc.).
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly book of business status, GMV goals, and results.
What we're looking for
- 3+ Experience with Creators and the Creator Economy.
- Experience Creator Databases and understanding social data, the ability or willingness to learn mySQL is a plus.
- Account management & development, or other relevant experience.
- Experience providing direction and guidance to a group of individual contributors; formal management experience a plus.
- Ability to understand and prioritize a Creator’s goals and successfully leverage that knowledge to support Amaze’s strategy.
- Passionate about uncovering new ways of improving and growing assigned Creators' product lines.
- Consultative approach to building relationships internally and with Creators.
- Able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting, and completion of planned deliverables.
- Collaborative personality able to effectively partner with many different kinds of people across many internal and external projects and teams.
- Adaptable to changes and ambiguous situations with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing Creator and internal deliverables on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competitive salary [Range 75k - 140k]
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks.
- Global Travel & Industry Events included in role
- Dynamic incentive plans and bonuses to drive performance
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.