Marketing Manager, Fan Marketing
Costa Mesa, CA /
Marketing Department – Brand and Partner Marketing /
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
What you'll do
- Develop, socialize, and execute a fan marketing strategy in support of larger Amaze marketing and business goals including cross-sell and upsell, abandoned cart strategies, retargeting, etc,
- Create and optimize fan journeys in Hubspot including triggers, audience segments, and communication frequency.
- Coordinate copy and image/video needs to optimize journeys with Marketing Strategy and Creative Services teams.
- Partner with the Amaze UX team to optimize the user experience to drive improved conversion rates on the site.
- Counsel internal partners across multiple functions on the prioritization and alignment of marketing activities for transactional products against overall business goals.
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders across the organization about current e-commerce marketing activities, production details, schedules, metrics, and budgets.
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of B2C eCommerce experience.
- Experience with consumer products.
- Experience in Marketing, or other customer facing roles.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment while shifting priorities.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “get the job done” .
- Forward-thinking, resourceful, and intellectually curious with the ability to work across different departments.
- Strong sense of ownership and drive, coupled with a passion for technology and innovation.
- Team-oriented, collaborative worker while still being able to work independently.
- Comfortable with solving for both business and customer challenges
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks.
At this time, we do not hire in Denver, CO and New York City, New York.
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.