Growth Product Manager
Costa Mesa, CA /
Product Department – Product Management /
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
The Growth Product Manager at Amaze is a hyper focussed role, leading the charge on hypothesis driven growth initiatives focused on improving business metrics across acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue, by removing barriers to value. Product-led growth is key to our success and you will be in the driving seat. The work Product Growth does spans from building exciting new growth-focused products & experiences, developing unique and creative growth loops and GTM tactics, establishing and scaling experimentation, through to our organic growth strategies and execution. Working hand in hand with engineering and product marketing leads, you will be responsible for a number of critical company metrics, which include organic acquisition, signup, onboarding, activation, engagement, frequency of use, stickiness and referral.
What you'll do
- Working with the Head of Product Growth, you will own and drive company-wide product-led user growth strategy & goals, roadmaps, and growth team activities to drive continuous improvement at every step of the user journey.
- You will be an advocate for spreading the culture of our Product Growth teams, establishing and nurturing our growth mindset and growth engine.
- Influence effectively across the organization by partnering with team leads across Sales, Marketing, Product and numerous other groups and functions to set and achieve big goals.
- Innovate on the mechanics of the Amaze platforms, making it even easier for our passionate users to bring inspiring ideas and build on them.
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and technical stacks through user research, data analysis, and other sources of feedback.
- You have multiple years leading large-scale Product Growth teams & orgs on a global scale. You have deep expertise coaching leaders of others, with examples that speak to your ability to build trust, inspire inclusion, and nurture high-impact growth talent & cross-functional teams.
- You’ve led the creation and delivery of high-impact product strategies, and have brought successful products to market.
- You build great products and can think deeply through solving hard technical problems by building simple, delightful new product experiences.
- You understand SaaS metrics and product-led growth principles intimately and get excited about diving into the data to unearth new growth opportunities.
- Domain expertise in Ecommerce, SaaS & GTM (Preferred) - You are passionate about the value of Ecommerce and SaaS and can apply this to create growth in a hybrid GTM environment, where product-led growth and Sales partner closely on goals and key results.
- Track record of impact - You are deeply focused on impact & goals, and you have built a track record of evidence to that effect. The experiences you draw on with the most pride is through leading teams to achieve results.
- User Experience - You deeply understand that a phenomenal product experience drives growth & revenue through engagement, expansion & retention. You have well-founded opinions around the quality of the product & form deep relationships with core Product teams to bring them to life.
- Analytical & data-driven - You have excellent data analysis skills. You love to dive into the numbers to interrogate a growth engine's performance and identify high-leverage opportunities.
- You will have repeatedly built new growth & monetization drivers creatively & from first principles throughout your career.
- Operational Excellence - You build repeatable systems, processes & playbooks that set a high bar for quality and propel delivery, impact & accountability at scale.
- Motivated Operator - You are driven by challenges and smart solutions and keep things moving forward, at any stage. You are motivated by the granular details as much as the big picture, and you are most engaged when you are rallying teams to build solutions for big opportunities.
What we're looking for
- 3+ years Product Management
- Strong experience as a product manager, with either SaaS, growth or eCommerce experience.
- Growth obsessed - you have an impressive track record of establishing and optimizing the growth metrics and activities at fast paced startups.
- Ability to own complex problem spaces and form hypothesis, strategies and roadmaps , effectively.
- A self-starter who thrives in environments where they can take the initiative and own hard problems through to impactful outcomes.
- Someone who enjoys leading, and motivating, a team of amazing people to ship innovative solutions - and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- A strong communicator - can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins. Can effectively communicate with partners in business and technical calls.
- An exceptional collaborator who can ruthlessly prioritize and build high-performing teams to execute on complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience in establishing metrics that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery and solve business problems.
- You will be curious, enjoy solving complex problems, and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
- Great business judgment, ability to influence others with strong analytical thinking.
- Really strong UX skillset and understands more than just the fundamentals of usability and amazing user experiences.
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and loves turning insights into actions.
- Competitive salary
- Equity packages for you to truly be a part of our Growth journey.
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks
The mission of Product Managers at Amaze is to unlock potential for our users, teams and the business. We believe that it should be easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
At this time, we do not hire in New York City, New York or Denver, Colorado.
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.