Account Manager, Managed Services
Costa Mesa, CA /
Marketing Department – Managed Service /
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
Amaze is disrupting the online photo printing and customization space. Our innovative, white label solution delivers cutting edge e-commerce capabilities, advanced product editors, a global network of on-demand manufacturing partners, expanded personalized product libraries and data driven marketing services that enables retailers to deliver more value to their online customers.
We are looking for an Account Manager with experience managing large scale retail clients to join our Managed Services team. This role reports to the Head of Managed Services and requires someone who thrives at a fast pace, can manage multiple programs, partners and stakeholders simultaneously and leans towards being an over-communicator.
What you'll do
- Serve as strategic consultant/account manager for our enterprise retail photo and customization clients, accountable for establishing credibility and trust with client and partner teams.
- Act as the account "quarterback", serving as the central conduit for all communication and status updates between partner teams and the client, ensuring on time and on-strategy program execution.
- Collaborate internally and with partners to drive performance against P&L levers including gross merchandise value (GMV) and contribution profit.
- Drive planning, budgeting, forecasting activities across partner and client teams.
- Lead kick-off meetings and communicate regularly and effectively with clients and partners to align on strategy and execution plans.
- Prepare and deliver recurring financial and business reports, billing, and invoicing for internal and external reference.
- Serve as the first-line point of contact for error resolution.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on customer support and business performance issues and collaborate with internal, partner and client teams to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Leverage a comprehensive understanding of the personalized photo and customization category and competitive landscape to identify strategic insights and growth opportunities, always looking for creative ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and customer experience.
- Work with our technology and fulfillment partners to launch new merchandise items.Travel as needed to support and develop client accounts.
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of account support experience specifically with large scale retail clients.
- Experience selling disruptive technology into focused markets is a plus.
- Working knowledge of the photo printing, product personalization and/or print on demand industries.
- You are data savvy and have the ability to analyze performance, understand trends, and translate results into strategies.
- You demonstrate professionalism, poise and confidence in a variety of situations including client meetings, internal executive meetings and partner meetings.
- You are approachable and enjoy interacting with people at all levels of an organization and fostering strong cross-functional teamwork, and can do so effectively.
- You are capable of presenting ideas with conviction both written and verbally, and can effectively walk clients through business plans and problem solve through creative hurdles.
- You are detail oriented, well organized, and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- You are self-motivated, inquisitive, proactive & strong initiative (learns/ask questions, applies, grows).
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks
At this time, we do not hire in Denver, CO or New York City, New York.
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.