Performance Marketing Manager, SEO Specialist
Marketing Department – Performance Marketing /
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
We are currently looking for a future-focused SEO expert with a solid understanding of keyword research and best-in-class SEO practices. This includes analyzing website performance data (traffic, rankings, etc.) and determining what actions to take to increase site performance from an organic search perspective. This candidate is curious, great with data (both qualitative and quantitative), loves turning insights into actions and can communicate effectively across businesses and with multiple stakeholders.
What you'll do
- Can audit all existing content to ensure best practices are implemented
- Can optimize landing pages for conversion and performance improvement
- Understands how to create traffic organically for multiple SEO activities
- Collaborate with our marketing & Site Merchandising teams to generate creative and effective marketing needs
- Monitor SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings
- Analyzes data and reports including traffic, rankings, conversions etc.
- Ability to tell a story with data and present analyses clearly
- Client communication of our strategies, performance, and deliverables
- Develop short and long-term optimization strategy and communicate to stakeholders
- Effectively forecast performance and set SEO growth goalsConduct ongoing professional research, staying up-to-date on industry trends
What we're looking for
- 3+ years experience in SEO in both delivering work and communicating success
- Ability to drive revenue and measure success using Google Analytics and SEO tools (such as Semrush, Screaming Frog, Moz, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Ability to articulate strategy & determine actionable insights from data
- Impeccable time management with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a self-starter who leads by example across teams in jumping in and solving challenges, taking the initiative and owning hard problems
- Developed and intentionally used hard and soft skills within the work environment
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks.
Remote applicants may require occasional travel to California workspaces, once it is safe to do so.
If you're seeking professional growth and enjoy working on hard problems with passionate teammates to build amazing experiences that delight our users - then apply now to be considered for the position! We can’t wait to meet you and learn how you can impact Amaze’s future!
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.