Project Manager, Managed Services
Costa Mesa, CA /
Marketing Department – Managed Service /
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
The Project Manager, Creative Services reports to the Head of Managed Services and supports projects requiring creative design services brief through to execution. This role serves as the primary point person for creative production projects, ensuring communication and maintaining project transparency to all team members and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have comprehensive and demonstrable knowledge of digital and print creative marketing projects, strong communication skills, a calm demeanor and sense of humor.
What you'll do
- Partner with in-house and external creative teams to manage creative projects from briefing to final production and delivery, ensuring that workflow, processes and best practices are maintained throughout.
- Responsible for ensuring the teams know and understand the project vision, manage expectations and team relationships.
- Serve as the key point person to distribute project communications to all team members and stakeholders.
- Maintain schedules, outside resource coordination and vendors, system tools and portals.
- Track and monitor costs associated with external design resources to ensure projects remain in budget and communicate updates with transparency.
- Mitigate risk on projects, engage in contingency planning, recommend solutions, proactively engage in problem solving and gain alignment with stakeholders.
- Suggesting changes to workflows in order to improve efficiencies and cut costs.
- Coordinating, scheduling of meetings; taking notes and distributing; follow up on actions
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of project or program management experience within in-house or outsourced creative teams and/or agencies.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, dealing with ambiguous projects, taking them to clarity.
- Ability to quickly adapt between strategic and tactical thinking and work well within both.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; extremely organized, yet very flexible.
- Experience with a variety of online/digital creative and production work streams.
- Familiarity with advertising practices and how digital marketing campaigns are executed.
- Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest.
- You are self-motivated, inquisitive, proactive & strong initiative (learns/ask questions, applies, grows).
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks.
At this time we do not hire in Denver, Colorado or New York City, New York.
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.