FP&A Investor Relations Manager
Costa Mesa, CA /
Accounting – Accounting /
Remote or Hybrid Remote
Amaze Software, Inc.
Amaze is the parent company to several organizations. www.amaze.co, www.spri.ng and a growing managed services business that integrates personalization technology into the largest e-commerce stores like Walmart.
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
As Manager of Investor Relations (“IR”) and Financial Planning and Analysis (“FP&A”), you will be part of a team driving the analyses that help the CFO and leadership team execute major initiatives and strategic decisions. You will support the CFO and CEO in crafting our IR narrative regarding financial results and strategic initiatives, and will also be responsible for communicating this narrative to external stakeholders. You will also support various analyses and serve as an analytical and strategic business partner throughout the organization. Through effective planning and analysis, you will provide the CFO and the broader leadership team with the appropriate reporting to help establish goals and track performance across the business.
What you'll do
- Assist in the development of investor communications including press releases, conference call scripts, and investor presentations
- Collaborate with the Accounting and Legal teams on SEC filings
- Prepare investor question & answer documents that address key financial, business, and competitive topics
- Prepare monthly board financial performance reports and board decks for Quarterly Board meetings
- Communicate with investors, analysts, and other stakeholders about the company’s IR narrative regarding financial results and strategic initiatives
- Actively monitor announcements from peers and key partners to analyze and highlight financial results/forecasts, competitive trends, and the latest developments within the travel industry
- Analyze reporting on updated consensus estimates, stock ratings, valuation metrics, share price performance, and key financial indicators for the Company and our peers
- Collaborate on the preparation of material for Board of Directors meetings, including business results/forecasts, analysis of stock price performance, sell-side views, and other relevant competitive benchmarking analysis
- Help drive the Operating Plan and Forecasting process across the Company
- Conduct variance analysis of actual results versus forecast, budget, and prior year
- Provide Weekly and Monthly Reporting and Analysis to the CFO.
- Collaborate with Strategy and Corporate Development teams in modeling out potential business initiatives
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant fields
- 5+ years experience in FP&A, IR, Equity Research, Banking, Corporate Development, and/or Strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Significant attention to detail
- Strategic, analytical, and problem-solving skillsAdvanced user of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)Proficiency in Valuation, forecasting, and advanced modeling experience
- Ability to multitask with a sense of urgency while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience with Netsuite Planning and Budgeting (NSPB)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive Health Plan
- Company Benefits and Perks
$55,000 - $106,000 a year
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.