Payments Product Manager
Product Department – Product Management /
Remote or Hybrid Remote
Amaze Software, Inc.
Amaze is the parent company to several organizations. www.amaze.co, www.spri.ng and a growing managed services business that integrates personalization technology into the largest e-commerce stores like Walmart.
Amaze provides creator success solutions, including a merchandising platform, advanced commerce design application, and scalable managed services to help anyone sell anything, anywhere. We believe anyone can be a creator and that everyone should be empowered to tell their unique story, cultivate deeper connections with their customers, and create authentic, shoppable experiences that allow them to monetize their passion. We’re on a mission to unleash potential and make it easy to create, share, and sell products and services.
Payments Product Manager @ Amaze
The mission of Product Managers at Amaze is to unlock potential for our users, teams and the business. We believe that it should be easy to create, share, and sell products and services. As a Payments Product Manager at Amaze, you help set the vision for all things payments, cart and subscriptions across multiple products, markets and platforms. You will define what that future looks like, and build the products and platforms that excite our users, at scale. Product Managers collaborate with Amaze leaders to set the strategic direction, scope, and success metrics for product initiatives. We work across design, engineering, and marketing to ensure we're delivering an exceptional experience to all our users. We are responsible for implementing and collaborating on product and engineering strategy, road mapping, and priorities as our product grows. It’s our responsibility to see all types of products through their entire product lifecycle—from concept to completion with a focus on exceeding customer expectations. We’re looking for a Payments Product Manager to join our growing product management team and lead our Payments Platform product area. In this role, you will help shape the user experience and feature set for tens of thousands of users requesting and approving hundreds of millions of dollars of monthly spend. You will ensure that we continue to deliver a consumer-grade collaboration experience while supporting complex cross-functional workflows and processing billions in payments. As a product manager on the Payments team, you will lead a product team and collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver a best-in-class end-to-end multi-faceted payment experience. These teams are growing rapidly and the opportunity for personal development, and role expansion, is huge.
What you'll do
- Innovate on the mechanics of the Amaze payment platforms, making it even easier for our passionate users to sell anything to anyone.
- Create a plan with your teams across the platform subgroup to tackle our big goals alongside our passion for creating a robust, stable, and amazing code base.
- Develop a deep understanding of our payments, revenue streams, products and technical stacks through research, data analysis, and other sources of feedback.
- Build a roadmap and lead development and execution with your teamsWork cross-functionally with engineering, design, marketing to build high-impact products.
- Continually test, learn and iterate to achieve product and team greatness.
- Gain buy-in on business needs and alignment across stakeholders and leadership
What we're looking for
- 5+ years Product Management at a SaaS or E-commerce company, payments experience essential.
- Strong experience working with engineering and design to ship sophisticated payments, cart and subscription products that also deliver a great user experience.
- Experience building and iterating on products or feature areas from 0-to-1.
- Attention to detail and ability to quickly grasp complex business processes and industry knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly, even if may disappoint customers or stakeholdersAbility to own complex problem spaces and form hypothesis, strategies and roadmaps , effectively.
- Ability to compare and select 3rd party solutions.A self-starter who thrives in environments where they can take the initiative and own hard problems through to impactful outcomes.
- Someone who enjoys leading, and motivating, a team of amazing people to ship innovative solutions - and can point to an impressive record of doing so.
- A strong communicator - can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Can effectively communicate with partners in business and technical calls.
- An exceptional collaborator who can ruthlessly prioritize and build high-performing teams to execute on complex projects.
- Demonstrable experience in establishing metrics that you will use to confirm a successful product delivery and solve business problems.
- An excellent communicator at all levels, internally and externally, with the ability to explain complex technical topics in a simple way, for everyone to understand.
- Great business judgment, ability to influence others with strong analytical thinking.
- Great with data (both qualitative and quantitative) and loves turning insights into actions.
- You’ve led the creation and delivery of high-impact payment and revenue products, and have brought successful products to market.
- You understand the deep complexities of e-commerce transactions, payment tooling and revenue models and can think deeply through solving hard technical problems by building simple, delightful new product solutions.
- You understand SaaS metrics and product-led growth principles intimately and get excited about diving into the data to unearth new growth opportunities.
- You thrive on building high-performing product teams and have experience coaching or mentoring other product managers.
- Competitive salary
- Company Stock/Option Plan
- Flexible daily working hours, we value work-life balance
- Competitive HealthPlan
- Company Benefits and Perks
At this time, we do not hire in Denver, CO or New York City, NY.
Amaze is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our current and future employees, and we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a hybrid remote/in-office, international team with multiple office spaces in the U.S. where employees can work and collaborate together, attend large-scale meetings, and host creator events. Our passion is to bring together a community of people who have a love for product, technology, and a drive to change the world of e-commerce and design.
We encourage everyone who has this passion and energy to apply. We are open to all backgrounds and experiences relevant to our openings and strategy. We are out-of-the-box thinkers. We know the best talent comes from passionate people. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
If you need reasonable adjustments or would like to note which pronouns you use at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.