Royal Oak, Michigan
Ambassador, a subsidiary of Intrado, is looking to add an Account Manager to our team!
Our Account Managers are responsible for:
· Managing the overall relationship with the assigned accounts
· Leading the sales process in renewals and upsell opportunities
· Identifying opportunities to grow your book of business
· Locating the appropriate account buyer for renewal and upsell opportunities, and make introductions as necessary
· Developing, managing, and nurturing relationships with accounts, increasing their affinity for our product, adding new contracts, and likelihood of renewals
· Achieving assigned sales billing and bookings quotas
· Monitoring account satisfaction and identify customer problems; coordinate to remedy situations
· Developing and maintaining up-to-date expert understanding of assigned account solutions and understanding of relevant competitor solutions
· Researching and actively identifying emerging trends that influence Ambassador’s value proposition
· Communicating value proposition to existing accounts
· Proactively managing pipeline; input, monitor, and update opportunities in a timely fashion
In the 1st Month you will…
- Train and learn about the organization; Product, Marketing, Sales and Success teams.
- Learn about how the business operates and how Ambassador fits into the marketing technology landscape.
- Learn how B2B and B2C companies leverage relationship marketing into their digital strategies.
- Participate in sales training and listen to call recordings.
- Participate in product training to understand the core functionality and use cases of Ambassador for different types of brands.
After 3 to 6 months you will...
- Understand the competitive landscape, become a product expert, and uniquely position Ambassador with different types of accounts
- Own your own pipeline, which includes intelligently managing your time and creating custom decks.
- Think long term and make sure we are selling to the right people at the right time the right way.
- Constantly hit bookings/revenue targets.
- Become an expert in a variety of use cases.
- Gain self-reliance when closing deals without substantial oversight from management.
- Own the delivery of amazing experiences for every account through every interaction.
- Positively impact the sales team beyond individual sales metrics; sharing experiences, obstacles and creative solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in business, information technology, or a related field
· Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
· 3 - 5 years of experience in a sales role or a relevant account management role
· Required experience in managing account relationships, identifying additional sales opportunities, and closing deals
· Prior professional experience working with minimal supervision
· Self-starter with excellent time-management skills
· Superior relationship management and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; experience delivering compelling presentations to large audiences