Royal Oak, Michigan
Responsible for executing and, managing the support and delivery of services to contracted to clients. Serves as a subject matter expert for the Ambassador product. Builds and maintains strong client relationship that allow for an understanding of each client’s individual needs and workflow and provide specialized consultative service. Maintains tight control over the project delivery, risks, scope of work and budget. Promotes the organization’s capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities to be forwarded to the account managers and sales.
Duties include any or all the following (other duties may be assigned as needed):
· Acts as the primary point of contact for new client onboarding and provides consultative support for assigned clients.
· Collaborate with internal groups such as sales, success coach, account managers, product development, and manager to ensure quality and timely services are delivered to clients.
· Educates and trains clients on product features, enhancements, and industry best practices.
· Aggressively manage technical and program issues to ensure operational excellence and timely resolution.
· Consistently exceed client satisfaction by openly and thoroughly evaluating all requests, proceeding with recommended solutions that are mutually beneficial
· Escalate to management any situation outside the employee's control that could adversely impact the service provided to the client
· Provide feedback to management when client expectations appear to be unreasonable or unrealistic and recommend feasible solutions
· Identify any obstacles to providing the highest quality customer service and communicate constructive feedback to management
· Prepares for and participates in service account reviews and at-risk meetings as needed.
· Acquires and maintains a working knowledge of the referral marketing industry and keeps apprised of its changes.
Coordinate, prioritize, and participate in activities associated with completing assigned projects or project task(s).
· Ensure program is setup in a timely, accurate, and quality manner striving to exceed expectations
· Update project plan as necessary
· Communicate and continually update client on development timeframes, monitoring and ensuring all client deliverables are received on time and in proper order
· Provide management with status reports detailing project status and timelines
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer/client service required
· Proficient in English, both written and verbal required.
· Communications, marketing, referral marketing , or client experience background preferred
· Previous experience working in a SaaS environment preferred as well as working with API feeds, Shopify, Zapier and Magento
· Strong Computer Skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet research skills, ability to learn new software quickly).
· Excellent customer service skills and a genuine enthusiasm about assisting clients.
· Must be able to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
· Ability to work effectively with a variety of people in a team environment.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· Detail oriented & ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Team player with a positive attitude & diligent work ethic.
Travel / Physical Demands
· Travel typically less than 10%. Office environment. No special physical demands required.