Sr. Marketing Manager
Royal Oak, Michigan
Job Title : Sr. Marketing Manager
Experience Level : Senior-Level Manager
Job Function : Marketing
Employment Type : Full Time Regular Exempt
Reporting Relationship : This position reports to the Corporate Marketing Director, Intrado Digital Media Job
The Sr. Marketing Manager will drive our marketing strategy and revenue growth by creating a compelling and effective story across both inbound and outbound channels. In this unique role, you will ensure brand awareness across our targeted audiences and continuously drive a higher quantity and quality of leads. As a Marketing leader for Ambassador, Intrado Digital Media’s Referral Marketing Solution, you will manage the marketing team and its resources including the ongoing development, transformation, and optimization of our corporate website (getambassador.com). You will be responsible (execute and manage) the entire buyer’s journey across demand generation and awareness campaigns, digital and paid media, retargeting efforts, emails, blogs, social media, press, events, community, SEO, PPC, etc.
After the 1st month you will….
· Immerse yourself in the company’s culture, team and product.
· Work with product and sales teams to determine the greatest path forward to drive growth.
· Own It--responsible for creating and managing all reporting for demand gen activities.
· Develop and execute the overall marketing strategy, branding, and messaging for our audiences.
· Generate campaign ideas and experiments that drive perpetual demand.
After 90 days you will….
· Lead the entire Marketing function and work cross-functionally across Sales, Product, and Customer Success to identify and establish key performance indicators and business objectives.
· Present annual and quarterly marketing plans and monthly performance metrics to leadership on a regular basis.
· Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend.
· Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
· Use your knowledge and experience with SEO, A/B testing, and various tools such as live chat to focus on improving the website’s performance and conversion rate.
In 6 months you will….
· Evolve marketing performance metrics for growth and continue to drive the business forward, effectively--Raise The Bar.
· Build annual marketing strategy and map to each stage of the buyer’s journey with a focus on driving demand and improving customer retention.
· Evaluate and activate emerging technologies and practices into marketing workflow (i.e. voice search, AI and predictive analytics).
· Develop integration and migration strategy for getambassador.com into intrado.com/digital-media.
· Fully optimize paths to purchase and elevate user journey across all brand properties.
Desired Skills and Expertise....
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years of demand generation
· 5+ years experience in a strategic B2B marketing role
· 3+ years experience owning and optimizing paid media, PPC budget and strategy
· 3+ years managing teams, hiring and developing resources
· Knowledge of the marketing technology landscape and/or experience marketing to senior level marketing clientele
· Extreme attention to detail, highly analytical, and results and process focused
· You are a problem solver intent on improving the user’s experience and improving conversion rates.
· Experience working with HubSpot Content Optimization System, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and deskto
· Experience with CMS systems including WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal
· Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI/UX community
· Good design sense and knowledge of illustration, graphics, multimedia and video
· Experience and understanding of GDPR as it relates to marketing