Office and People Coordinator
Royal Oak, Michigan
Job Title : Office & Talent Coordinator
Experience Level : Associate
Job Function : Facility & People Operations
Employment Type : Full Time Regular Non-Exempt
Reporting Relationship : This position reports to the Director, Human Resources
As the Office and Talent Coordinator, you will have overall ownership of all administrative duties for both our Royal Oak and Denver offices including supplies, shipping and receiving, equipment and travel. More importantly, you will become the first contact at Ambassador for all incoming guests and candidates and will be a critical part of the Ambassador Talent Experience platform, EmbassyX. You will be an important part of what we’re doing here at Ambassador. Constantly RAISING the BAR, as the Office and Talent Coordinator you will ALWAYS be CUSTOMER OBSESSED.
In the 1st Month you will…
· Help us with a range of responsibilities to support our rapidly-growing offices including taking over supply tracking and procurement. This includes the everyday office supplies plus all of the goodies and healthy snacks. From staples to coffee orders and everything in between, you will have ownership.
· Have oversight on inventory, tracking and assignment of company equipment, designing a tracking system that works will be crucial.
· Be responsible for office clean up/cleanliness standards with a specific eye for the kitchen in addition to managing our cleaning crew.
· Give the people what they want… that is Wednesday is team lunch day! It will be your responsibility for designing a program that meets everyone’s needs and making sure our diplomats are fed and full.
By the 2nd month…
· Build a collaborative and joyful culture. Organize team building events, quarterly Summit’s and other company wide meetings.
· Coordinate phone interviews and on-sites to provide candidates a great first experience, working along with the Director in building EmbassyX.
· Own vendor support, (phones, cable, etc).
· Managing the security system for the RO office. Assigning employee badges, as well as temp and visitor I.D’s.
· Coordinate 1st day and on-boarding activities for new diplomats, gathering needed equipment, Ambassabox and scheduling meetings.
· Be responsible for leadership support, i.e schedule meetings, coordinate guest scheduling from Intrado, ad-hoc projects.
At the 90 day mark you will…
· Oversee the arranging of internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
· Serve as an extension of the People Operations department, primarily serving in a Talent Ambassador capacity for candidates.
What we look for..
· 3+ years of office work experience in the above categories
· A real people person, with an empathetic and friendly demeanor
· Fast learner who enjoys solving problems and improving processes
· Possess excellent time management and multitasking skills
· Takes initiative on all projects
· Be even-tempered and able to remain calm under pressure
· Have unending patience and thrive on getting things done
· Be organized, have an acute attention to detail, and take pride in the appearance of the office
· Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft tools
· Creative and Resourceful
· Organization and time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
· Understands how to be personal effective and gain credibility
· Thoroughness while being flexible
· Collaboration Skills