We’re a well-funded startup aiming to bring the world closer together by using robots to create more affordable and efficient e-commerce. Join us in pioneering the most dextrous robots on the planet.
We seek a software engineer to help us develop robots that can pick and place millions of unique items. In this role, you'll develop software for scalable machine learning, distributed robot simulation, 3D rendering and visualization, and user interfaces for configuring robotic workcells. As one of the first employees, you’ll have a significant impact on the future of the company.
You’ll join a team from UC Berkeley with expertise spanning artificial intelligence, deep learning, computer vision, point cloud processing, contact simulation, distributed systems, 3D printing, and hardware-software codesign. The team includes adventurers, artists, runners, musicians, and culinary enthusiasts that value growth and community both inside and outside the office.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply, especially if you have:
- An eagerness to learn, take on huge challenges, and think outside of the box.
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work.
- A BS in computer science, electrical engineering, or mechanical engineering.
- Expertise in distributed system and databases.
- Proficiency in C++ and Python.
- Familiarity with robotics, graphics, machine learning, or simulation is a plus.
- Experience working with collaborative or industrial robots is a plus.
Your compensation will include benefits and meaningful equity ownership.