Robotics UI/UX Engineer
We’re a well-funded startup aiming to bring the world closer together by using robots to create more affordable and efficient e-commerce. Join us in pioneering the most dextrous robots on the planet.
We seek a talented engineer to help us develop robots that can pick and place millions of unique items. You'll create graphical interfaces for controlling, monitoring, and configuring state-of-the-art robotic systems. As one of the first employees, you’ll have a significant impact on the future of the company.
You’ll join a team from UC Berkeley with expertise spanning artificial intelligence, deep learning, computer vision, point cloud processing, contact simulation, distributed systems, 3D printing, and hardware-software codesign. The team includes adventurers, artists, runners, musicians, and culinary enthusiasts that value growth and community both inside and outside the office.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply! You’re a good fit if you have:
- An eagerness to learn, solve big problems, and think outside the box.
- A desire for career growth and ownership of your work.
- Expertise in graphical UI/UX design and engineering.
- Experience with tools for 3D visualization and rendering.
- Experience in front-end web development with modern frameworks (e.g. React).
- A BS or higher in computer science, electrical engineering, or the equivalent.
Your compensation will include benefits and equity ownership.