Data Infrastructure Manager
Engineering – Platform
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting-edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to achieve human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are a Series-A company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
As a Data Infrastructure Manager at Ambient, you will have two primary responsibilities:
Manage the process of video data collection and the corresponding infrastructure that enables the continuous improvement of our proprietary machine learning models.
Extract and analyze field data from our deployments, to create insightful dashboards for both internal and external stakeholders
- Own the data infrastructure for collecting and managing large volumes of video data
- Manage the end-to-end process and timeline of video data acquisition both from our field data and external data sources
- Coordinate a team of video data annotators, ensure data quality and proper data formatting
- Manage technical data infrastructure and storage
- Extract and analyze data from field deployments to create massive real-world computer vision datasets
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics or a related quantitative field