Customer Success – Operations
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting-edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to achieve human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are a Series-A company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
Ambient.ai is looking for a Solutions Architect who is passionate about helping customers transform their physical security infrastructure with AI. The ideal candidate has the technical breadth and depth necessary to deploy cutting-edge technology in complex enterprise environments, along with excellent interpersonal skills. You'll work closely with the sales and the engineering teams at Ambient to deliver success to all our customers, including Fortune 100 enterprises.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop processes and playbooks for implementing Ambient at a new customer site.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop Quality Assurance (QA) and verification guidelines for Ambient's edge devices.
- On-field implementation of Ambient at customer sites including pilots, production and proof-of-concepts (POC).
- Monitor the health of Ambient's deployed edge devices and provide technical support in order to minimize system downtime.
- Debug field failures and perform remote diagnostics by reviewing log data and providing guidelines for improvement.
- Ability to travel frequently for onsite support and installation.
- Availability for off-hours support in case of a production incident such as downtime.
- BS degree in CS, EE or equivalent.
- Basic programming experience in Python, SQL and REST APIs.
- Basic understanding of the Linux environment, especially the ability to use the shell effectively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with customers and Ambient.ai peers.
- Ability to work independently and methodically.
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer