Resident Solutions Architect
Implementation and Success – Advanced Solutions Engineering
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting-edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to achieve human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible.
The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are a Series-A company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
Ambient.ai is looking for a Resident Solutions Architect who is passionate about helping customers transform their operations and IT infrastructure with AI. The ideal candidate has the technical breadth and depth necessary to deploy cutting-edge technology in complex enterprise environments, along with excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills. You'll work closely with the sales and the engineering teams at Ambient to deliver success to all our enterprise customers as a technical subject matter expert for both pre- and post-sales implementations.
- Serve as Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Ambient's products for our enterprise customers.
- Collaborate with sales and engineering to develop processes and playbooks for implementing Ambient at new customer sites.
- Work with Customer IT Ops teams and Integrators to prepare and manage implementation.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to develop Quality Assurance (QA) and verification guidelines for Ambient's edge devices.
- Assist with pre-sales activities such as solution design and technical close including conducting onsite POCs and Pilots.
- Monitor the health of Ambient's deployed edge devices and provide technical support in order to minimize system downtime.
- Debug field failures and perform remote diagnostics by reviewing log data and providing guidelines for improvement.
- Ability to travel frequently for onsite implementations and ongoing support.
- Availability for off-hours support in case of a production incident such as downtime.
- BS in CS, EE or related technical field desired
- 3+ years of pre- and/or post-sales technical implementation experience in a B2B setting
- Experience with on-premises enterprise IT infrastructure and networking.
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Familiarity with the Linux environment, especially an ability to use the shell effectively.
- Fundamental programming and debugging experience in Python.
- Basic understanding of machine learning and data science.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with customers and Ambient.ai peers.
- Ability to work independently and methodically.
Our benefits include:
* Market-competitive salary plus equity
* Medical, dental, vision insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Catered lunches (3 days/week)
* Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks
* Employee referral bonus program
* Quarterly team off-sites
* Awesome coworkers and prime University Avenue office location
At Ambient.ai, we respect and admire the builders and the creators. Send us your most incredible project; we'd love to see.
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.