Senior Security Engineer
Engineering – Platform
Ambient.ai is a stealth AI company headquartered in Palo Alto on a mission to enable intelligent environments that are safe, efficient and sustainable. Our breakthrough technology combines cutting-edge deep learning with a contextual knowledge model to achieve human-like perception ability. Ambient's flagship product has been deployed by multiple Fortune 100 companies to solve a mission-critical problem in a way that has never been possible. The company was founded in 2017 by experts in artificial intelligence from Stanford University who previously built iconic products at Apple, Google, Microsoft and Dropbox. We are a Series-A company backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), SV Angel, YCombinator, and visionary angels like Jyoti Bansal, Mark Leslie and Elad Gil.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will take ownership of security of Ambient’s platform. You will work closely with the engineering, product, customer success, marketing and sales teams, as well as internal and external auditors to promote security best practices. The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of security issues in all parts of the modern stack.
- Propose, design, build, and deploy security improvements across all aspects of Ambient’s systems.
- Track, prioritize, and evaluate risk of security issues.
- Work on pen tests, security reports and compliance projects (SOC2, ISO 27001/2).
- Design, deploy, manage and improve critical security infrastructure services for authentication and authorization, PKI, secrets management, logging, detection, vulnerability management and more.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in developing and executing security roadmaps.
- Strong understanding of vulnerabilities, common attack vectors and how to resolve them.
- Significant penetration testing experience and offensive capabilities in areas including web applications, networks, infrastructure (cloud and on-prem).
- Familiar with Python, Docker, Shell Scripting, Linux or comparable technologies.
- Experience with automating and securing cloud environments such as AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with static and dynamic code analysis tools.
At Ambient.ai, we respect and admire the builders and the creators. Send us your most incredible project; we'd love to see.
Ambient.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.