United States /
We started Ambrook (ambrook.com) with a mission to help farmers become more profitable and more sustainable. There is a virtuous cycle between profitability and sustainability in many natural resource industries, especially agriculture. Better soil health, water conservation, and climate resilience often leads to lower costs, increased yields, and price premiums for crops or livestock in the market. To reduce the upfront cost and knowledge barriers to implementing these practices, we are tackling an overlooked part of the operation: back office paperwork and financials. There’s tremendous room for improvement on existing software and time-consuming paperwork shuffling in the farm back office. Over time, we’ll expand beyond agriculture to drive sustainable practices in other natural resource industries: fisheries, forestry, water, energy, mining, and more.
We’re a Series A startup backed by top investors (Thrive Capital, Homebrew, Designer Fund, BoxGroup, and more) and are looking for mission- and values-aligned individuals to join our fully remote founding team.
Learn more about our mission and what it’s like to work with us.
Ambrook is looking for a jack-of-all-trades individual to expand our product operations, partnerships, and customer success efforts. You will be responsible for ensuring a high quality of customer experience and rigorous internal processes as we build out a large product surface area and grow our customer base over the next few years. You may also be asked to dive into derisking new parts of the business and assist the CEO with strategic business operations and customer discovery.
You’ll report to the CEO, Mackenzie Burnett.
We’re looking for someone who we can count on to…
- Own: Customer success, product feedback, distribution partnerships, compliance
- Teach: Operational excellence, how to effectively translate user insights into product specs
- Learn: Business use cases and pain points of ag stakeholders
- Improve: Customer and community trust, support SLAs, financial services readiness
Within 1 month you'll...
- Learn how to use internal tools and customize them to meet your needs (see stack below).
- Familiarize yourself deeply with our products and customers through our research notes and recording repository.
- Manage inbound support queries across multiple platforms.
- Facilitate amazing producer experiences through customer success work.
- Create documentation or forums that enable customers to succeed with our products.
- Implement products and processes to track the customer journey across multiple channels.
- Collaborate in new feature launches with customers through email and in-app communication and documentation.
Within 3 months you'll...
- Become an expert in the product: Translate customer feedback into product insights and marketing experiments via cross-functional collaborations with Growth, Design, and Engineering teams.
- Adapt testimonials into shareable customer story content to increase industry trust and brand awareness.
- Partner with relevant vendors for product and content distribution, including agribusinesses, financial institutions, academia, and nonprofits.
- Handle any financial services disputes and build a support enablement playbook.
Within 6 month's you'll...
- Identify and research market opportunities for new products or partnerships.
- Proactively project manage compliance requirements for an expanding portfolio of financial and sustainability offerings.
- Foster a culture of operational excellence, helping define SLAs and KPIs for the Operations team.
Our Ops Stack
- Retool, Zapier, Google Workspace for internal tooling
- Zendesk, Airtable for customer relationship management
- Zendesk Support, Dialpad, Dovetail, Otter for customer success and customer discovery
- Segment, Google Analytics, Metabase, Data Studio, BigQuery, LogRocket for analytics
- Height, Figma, Miro, Google Docs, GitHub for project management
- Courier, Mailchimp, Mandrill, Twilio, Expo, Typeform for communications
- Sanity for content publishing
- Healthcare (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible location (remote or NYC/SF office spaces available)
- Flexible work hours
- 401k with matching contribution
- Parental leave (8 weeks fully paid)
- Technology equipment
- Additional perks including office / remote work stipend, wellness stipend, farm immersion stipend, professional development stipend, and team retreats.
Read our Ambrook Benefits overview for more details.
- Reach Understanding – We are driven by curiosity and empathy to learn about our customers, team, and world.
- Real Talk – We create space for ourselves and others to be straightforward, vulnerable, and accountable.
- Be Proactively Resourceful – We are internally motivated and externally empowered to identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Derisk Thoughtfully – We lean into the biggest risks we face as a company and put in the work to address them systematically.
- Find the Positive-Sum – We believe in creating incentive structures that align the needs of our company, our customers, and our planet.