Insurance Product Manager
New York, NY
We are looking for an experienced domain expert in Insurance to join our team in New York and develop and manage our Insurance products. You will be primarily be responsible for using your deep domain expertise of the Insurance industry, across Underwriting, Claims, Risk Management, and more, to bring our disruptive technology to the Insurance market. This will include developing and pitching products, creating product roadmaps, developing Go to Market Strategies, and creating product marketing material that demonstrates the value of Amenity Natural Language Processing to the Insurance industry and our clients.
Sound good so far? Read on to see if you’re a fit.
What You'll Do
- Use deep Insurance domain expertise to develop and pitch Insurance products that center on Amenity’s core capabilities surrounding Natural Language Processing
- Define and prioritize product roadmaps as they relate to Insurance, working across Sales, Technical, R&D, Strategy, and Data Science Teams
- Analytics and Data-Based decision making of which markets to enter, value proposition of the product, and what product marketing materials need to be made
- Work with Technical and R&D teams to make sure Product and Tech are aligned in the development of Insurance products
- Create Product Marketing Material that demonstrates the value of the product to Insurance companies, and present this material to the clients
- Run Beta testing programs of these products, collect feedback, and communicate the results to the team
- Conduct market research on our competitors in the Insurance space, understand them inside and out, and what our core differentiators are
Who You Are
- Someone who has strong business judgement and can step in the Insurance industry’s shoes: understand the core pain points, think strategically about how Amenity can help solve these, and bring these ideas to life
- An optimistic go-getter who can self-manage, define, and execute new processes and strategies
- Detail oriented, perceptive communicator who is “fluent” in Insurance but can effectively communicate Insurance-centric ideas both to experts and non-experts
- Fantastic communicator that is a team player with a collaborative spirit
- Someone with a proven level of experience in the insurance industry and is excited about bringing disruptive technologies to the industry
- Excellent multi-tasker who can prioritize to meet numerous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to go outside of their comfort zone and outside of scope of prior experience – very important!
- Comfortable working in a high-energy, fast-paced startup environment
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the Insurance industry, including experience within leading Insurance firms. Experience across multiple of claims, underwriting, risk is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing technology to Insurance and/or working on Insuretech initiatives
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively influence cross-functional teams without “hand-holding”
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for business development
Amenity Analytics utilizes proprietary natural language processing technology and cutting edge machine learning techniques to empower today's most dynamic organizations to extract insights and signals hidden in text. With the flexibility to analyze news, social media, regulatory filings, research reports and more, we can transform information overload into concrete insights and actionable intelligence.