Financial - Data Analyst
New York, NY
About this Job
A leading FinTech company in New York City is looking to fill an immediate need by adding new Data Analyst to their growing staff. In this role, the analyst will be responsible for training our Artificial Intelligence engine by performing financial data analysis on dynamic, real-world events. This position is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture; the team includes proven leaders from the technology and financial industries. There is great potential for the right candidate to grow into a larger role internally.
About Amenity Analytics
The Amenity Edge: The Amenity Analytics Business Intelligence and Investment Platform creates and validates nuanced strategies by synthesizing data extracted via Amenity Analytics’ proprietary Text Mining Engine with fundamental, technical and event data, resulting in actionable and justified business decisions.
· Passion for solving problems with data
· High velocity of idea generation
· Minimal programming knowledge
· Works well with others
- BS in Finance or related field
- 4 years minimum experience in finance, computer science or related sector
- Minimum coding preferred but not necessary
- Deep understanding of financial language required