Security Identifier Expert
New York, NY
In response to market demand for open systems and symbology, Amenity Analytics is looking for a Security Identifier Expert. Identifiers are essential to the financial industry. Each one identifies a specific financial instrument. To support the product, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our ID and Symbology team. As a member of this team, you will be responsible for creating standards and protocols for new ID requests from market participants. This will include handling customer service inquiries and mapping requests.
You will have extensive interaction with clients and external parties, and therefore deep financial knowledge and excellent communication is essential. You will also have the opportunity to network internally with our Sales force and other internal product groups to obtain new contacts that will lead to further market penetration.
- Work with Symbology Team to become subject matter expert
- Manage existing relationships and drive new business development.
- Provide outstanding customer service; handle client requests for new security identifiers.
- Influencing the direction of our services by providing feedback on user demand, service enhancements and specific product developments
- Stay informed about the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business.
- Engage in self-development to maintain and improve knowledge of security identifiers and symbology , which constantly evolves as new data and analytical tools are added.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, or accounting and/or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience working in the financial industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to initiate, develop and maintain - relationships with market players
- Strong presentational skills, with the ability to command and hold the attention of both small and large groups
- Commitment to enhancing and further developing products
- Ability to navigate internal and external networks
- Established market data industry contacts a plus
- Proven knowledge of the financial industry
- Knowledge of various financial instrument types, especially Derivatives is a plus
- Who May Apply: US Citizens or Green Card Holder or candidate with Valid H1B Visa
- Please Note: At least two References (name, email address, phone number) is must. At least one reference must be from within the last 24 months of work.