Qlik Business Analytics Developer
New York, NY
Join the dynamic & innovative Client Insights team helping to develop the future generation of Amenity's Client Insights platform. As business analytics developer part of the Client Insights team you will solve real-world problems by working with fascinating data & partnering with diverse skill sets across a growth minded team.
- Business Acumen: Advocate the voice of the client and drive enormous value for our customers!
- Analytical Skills: Ability to read, write and communicate data in context to derive meaningful data insights and trends.
- Organizational Agility: Expert at figuring out the processes necessary to get things done. Can see opportunities for synergy and integration where others can't.
- Innovation Management: Curious of industry trends and new technology. Has good judgment, creative ideas, and facilitates effective brainstorming.
- Problem-Solving: Tenaciously follow-through and prioritize needs in relation to developing Client Insights platform
- Technical skills: End-to-end development and design of world-class enterprise dashboards for smart insights.
- Communication & Teamwork: Excellent communications skills (written / verbal) at all organizational levels. Strong team player and willingness to learn is a must.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledgeable about Front-End design and data visualization techniques with BI tools (Qlik, Power BI, Sisense)
- SQL skills and experience working with Relational Databases
- ETL process management
- Manipulating data from API/CSV/Excel/XML/JSON files
- Relevant, professional experience in financial services industries is a plus.
Amenity Analytics utilizes proprietary natural language processing technology and cutting edge machine learning techniques to empower today's most dynamic organizations to extract insights and signals hidden in text. With the flexibility to analyze news, social media, regulatory filings, research reports and more, we can transform information overload into concrete insights and actionable intelligence.