Software Development Engineer
New York, NY
Amenity Analytics is seeking a highly motivated Developer, to come and join a cognitive computing start up in New York City.
Job requires Multitasking, Dedication, analytical analysis skills and Mastery of manipulating data.
Amenity Analytics utilizes proprietary natural language processing technology and cutting edge machine learning techniques to empower today's most dynamic organizations to extract insights and signals hidden in text. With the flexibility to analyze news, social media, regulatory filings, research reports and more, we can transform information overload into concrete insights and actionable intelligence.
- Problem diagnosis, develop configuration and deployment logic including CI/CD, testing and release procedures
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables while building a fast, reliable, simple and stable infrastructure
- Troubleshoot sales process failures and develop quick, cost-effective solutions
- 2+ years of experience in server-side development (Python)
- Experience working in TDD, and CI/CD environments
- Experience working on AWS cloud environments
- Affinity toward working in cutting-edge startups
- Good analytical skills and team player
- Technology expert and a master of efficiency
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- 2+Scripting (script languages)
- 2+ETL tools and Data Processing
- 2+ APIs or web scrapping
- Manipulating data from CSV/Excel/XML/JSON files
- Experience in Java and/or Perl – advantage
- Experience working on cloud environments (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud) – advantage
- Expertise in Data Cleansing – advantage
- Expertise in CI/CD - advantage