Navarre, Florida /
Veterinarian – Navarre Animal Hospital /
At Navarre Animal Hospital, we are a full-service veterinary hospital serving the panhandle since 1990. We provide comprehensive quality healthcare services to pets in Navarre and the surrounding areas. Our veterinarians offer a wide variety of medical, surgical and dental services in our veterinary clinic. Our veterinary hospital is well-equipped with advanced equipment and technologies (including AVImark software) to provide the highest standard of care for pets. Our facility has the equipment to provide detailed on-site testing for accurate diagnosis, x-ray, surgical, dental, pharmacy, and more.
We are seeking an Associate Veterinarian to join our team of veterinarians. There is an opportunity to see a wide variety of medical and surgical cases, build your own clientele, and become a part of our local community. This position would be a great opportunity for an experienced veterinarian looking to grow their clientele within our practice.
- Flexible Compensation Package (Salary only or ProSal)
- Healthcare: Medical, Vision and Dental
- Three (3) Weeks' Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Continuing Education (CE) Days
- Generous Continuing Education (CE) Allowance
- Paid State Licensing Fees
- Paid AVMA and State Professional Dues
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan Options
- Professional Liability Insurance (PLIT)
- Continued Mentorship Opportunities
- Company-Wide DVM-Only Messaging Platform to Share Cases and Ideas
Navarre Beach is known as “Florida’s Most Relaxing Place” for its crystal clear emerald waters, perfect for swimming or enjoying the beach. There are an endless amount of outdoor activities to take part in, from canoeing or kayaking, to enjoying a picnic in one of the lush green parks. There's an abundance of bike and jogging paths, and the untarnished beauty has long attracted visitors of all ages. If you want a break from the beach life, Navarre offers many shops and restaurants, and is only 25 miles from Pensacola or Destin.