Inside Sales Rep (Stem Cell Specialist) - WORK FROM HOME!
Sales – Inside Sales /
Americord Registry is a leader in the advancement of umbilical cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking. Americord collects, processes, and stores newborn stem cells from umbilical cord blood for future medical or therapeutic use, including the treatment of more than 80 blood diseases such as sickle cell anemia and leukemia. Founded in 2008, Americord is registered with the FDA and operates in all 50 states. The company’s laboratory is CLIA Certified, accredited by the AABB and complies with all federal and state guidelines and applicable licenses. Americord is headquartered in New York, NY. For more information, visit www.americordblood.com.
**This position is a remote (work from home) position.**
The Stem Cells Specialist, Inside Sales will be responsible for growing the advancement of umbilical cord blood, cord tissue, and placental tissue banking for Americord. He/she will identify, nurture and close on opportunities with both new and existing customers through outbound and inbound inquiries.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contact pregnant families with information regarding banking options.
- Present various cord blood, cord tissue and placenta tissue banking opportunities with integrity for Americord Registry.
- Stem Cell Specialists are expected to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets set by management for enrollments and storages.
- Enroll/ register to appropriate program(s).
- When necessary, field calls regarding disruptions in service and follow through with client and internal support though resolution.
- Follow up with the client with the result of the issue.
- Stem Cell Specialists are expected to perform to stated acceptable ranges for One Time Payments (OTP), or multi-product, discount and cancellation.
- Due to the nature of our business, employees schedules may be adjusted to reflect weekend/evening selling hours at the direction and scheduling of the department manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years phone sales experience or relevant experience
- Prior industry experience preferred
- Experience with business to consumer sales
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing expectations
- Demonstrated the ability to develop, nurture and grow strong working relationships with clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Prior experience in a D2C or B2C sales organization preferred
- Prior experience using CRM platforms, experience with Salesforce preferred
- Demonstrated the ability to be agile and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
Americord Registry is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.