Denver, CO /
Information Technology /
AmeriSave is hiring Software Engineers
$10,000 Sign On Bonus *
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is a well-respected retail mortgage lender, leading the industry in technological innovation. AmeriSave has already embarked on a journey to embrace cloud native technologies and further revamp our technology portfolio with efficient and scalable systems that will be the cornerstone of the new AmeriSave consumer experience.
Are you a high energy, motivated, smart individual who thrives in a dynamic, agile development environment? As a member of a talented and highly cohesive development team, your contributions will immediately impact the success of the organization. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits and a fun, casual and entrepreneurial-spirited work environment.
In this role, you will help build and enhance the next generation of AmeriSave’s proprietary, industry-leading mortgage origination technology.
This is a work from home opportunity.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
- Education requirement: B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- Experience: 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- Highly proficient in an Object-oriented language like C#, Java, TypeScript etc.
- Prior experience in Node.js platform is an added advantage.
- Must be open and willing to learn and work with Typescript/Node.js
- Proficient in writing SQL queries – Knowledge and previous experience in writing optimized SQL queries is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with at least one of the web backend technologies like Spring, ASP.net core, Express, Fastify etc.
- Experience with performance and CDN caching strategies preferably in a cloud environment.
- Expertise in RESTFul API design and demonstrated abilities in building API microservices is a must.
- Experience in a system like GraphQL is an added advantage.
- Experience with server driven UI architectures and patterns.
- Strong product sense to balance technical limitations and product requirements to develop quality experience for users.
- Knowledge of Git and CI/CD pipelines is required.
- Experience in converting and running applications in a containerized environment is an added advantage.
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- AmeriSave provides a fun, casual, inclusive workplace environment that sets you up for success. With our people centric management and people first approach to technology you will find working for AmeriSave challenging and yet extremely rewarding.
- We offer competitive compensation
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Ability to participate in learning and growth management system.
* Sign on bonus for this role is only applicable to employees who sign their offer by 2/28/22
* Sign on bonus will be paid after 90 days of employment
* Employee must be employed at the time of payout
* Employees hired through an outside agency are not eligible for the sign on bonus
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy is applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.