Call Center Representative (outbound) REMOTE (copy)
United States /
Call Center /
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation is seeking full-time Outbound/Inbound Call Center Representatives to join our outbound call center. This is an exciting opportunity to make an immediate impact on the growth and success of our business. This position will initiate contact, screen and transfer leads to our team of Loan Officers. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, able to work in a fast paced environment, detail oriented and have excellent customer service skills.
This is a work from home opportunity.
No prior mortgage experience is required! We offer PAID training and a competitive compensation plan ranging from $15-$20/hr based on individual performance.
At AmeriSave, we're one team with one shared dream - to be the best. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture where employees are empowered and supported to do their best work - whether from home or in the office.
What we’ll find at AmeriSave is that we don’t just set you up for success, we set you up to WIN. Team members are provided with cutting edge origination software, CRM, marketing automation, data reporting / analytic software, and leading mortgage application technologies to help make more deals happen. Our culture at AmeriSave is casual and fun, and we offer competitive compensation and benefits.
AmeriSave is the company you’ve been waiting to work for!
- Make outbound calls at a high volume to existing or potential homeowners who have shown interest in either refinancing or purchasing a home
- Convert potential customers into actual customers with energy and determination
- Overcome objections by understanding consumer goals and interests
- Connect interested consumers to Loan Officers
- Deliver exceptional customer service to potential and existing customers
- Telemarketing and/or Sales experience (inbound/outbound) required
- Previous collection, banking, financial services, or mortgage experience a plus
- Must be high-energy and have a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage hundreds of calls per shift
- Ability to counter customer objections
AmeriSave is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosure Acknowledgment
Employment Applicants, New Hires, and Employees Residing in California
AmeriSave Mortgage Corporation’s California Consumer Privacy Act Policy Statement (“Policy”) can be reviewed here: www.amerisave.com/privacy-policy.
When AmeriSave’s Human Resources Department makes future requests for personal information, the same Policy and consumer rights are applicable. By applying, you understand this acknowledgment covers current and future personal information requests. You also acknowledge the business purpose of the personal information collected and that future requests may occur while applying for a position at AmeriSave and/or during employment, if applicable.