Veterinary Technician- Northern Lakes Veterinary Hospital
Ashland, New Hampshire /
Northern Lakes Veterinary Hospital – Veterinary Technicians & Assistants /
Full - Time
We are excited to announce that Northern Lakes Veterinary Hospital is growing! We are looking for a qualified individual to join our fun and professional team! We currently have an opening for a veterinary technician. A credentialed technician is preferred however, we are willing to train the right person. The right candidate has a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, good communication skills, and enjoys a fast-paced team environment. Working in the veterinary field is fun, challenging, and rewarding!
Northern Lakes is located on the southern edge of the White Mountain National Forest, known for its great hiking, camping, trail riding, skiing, and all your favorite four-season outdoor activities. The surrounding Squam Lakes provides ample outdoor adventure from boating to ice fishing. The area is also great for non-outdoor fun, with access to many outlets and boutiques (take advantage of tax-free shopping!), wineries and breweries a plenty.
*Full-Time employee benefits include pet care benefits, medical/dental/vision, 401K, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
• Full-time including some Saturdays.
• Previous clinical veterinary experience is a plus.
• License technician preferred, however experienced, non-licensed veterinary technician welcome to apply.
• Small and large animal experience.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Caring and passionate.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.