Sr. Product Manager, Reporting (copy)
Santa Monica /
Product Management – Reporting /
Amobee is looking for a Sr. Product Manager with experience in managing products or services focused on data, reporting & measurement. This position involves working effectively in a cross functional environment to deliver high quality products. This Sr. Product Manager will work very closely with other product managers, sales, product marketing and an engineering team that is globally distributed.
- Perform competitive analysis, gather market requirements, author market requirement and product requirement documents, drive product development with engineering teams, assist with product marketing, and provide pre-sales support and post-sales training while managing trade-offs and thoughtfully delivering solutions to complex problems.
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem with an emphasis on programmatic and backend systems relating to campaign performance, user and audience data and the reporting & measurement tools to bring it to life in our digital advertising platform.
- Interface with the client-facing teams to understand the business requirements and use cases
- Define and execute the product roadmap, success metrics and set expectations with all relevant stakeholders including engineering and internal leadership teams
- Act as product lead in agile development teams, including sprint grooming, planning, feature/bug prioritization, and requirement definition
- Advocate and educate internal teams regarding new product features
- Build relationships with customers to garner feedback for development of product offerings. Present products to internal and external customers at a senior level.
- Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally.
- Contribute to product, go-to-market, and corporate strategy
- Define and prioritize user stories and product requirements for new features
- Ensure smooth release process, release notes, user documentation, and sales enablement
- Self-starter, bias towards action, detail, punctuality and follow through
- 4+ years of product management experience
- BS in analytic or engineering-related field
- Technical skills and demonstrated direct experience interacting with a technical audience, including software engineers and web developers
- SQL or other structured query language
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage and collaborate with different groups and personalities to achieve progress
- Experience in Digital media, API based buying, mobile, location based or Out Of Home (OOH) advertising
- MS in a quantitative or analytical discipline desired
- Tableau and/or Datorama experience
- Reporting API product development
- Experience with Druid based reporting services
- Prior experience with agile/incremental development approaches and cross-functional work environments
The world’s leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels—including TV, programmatic and social—across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV— including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune’s Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee’s platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.