Chicago, IL /
Business Development & Sales – Sales Support /
At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Learn more about our recent Series D Funding that happened in May! https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/17/amount-raises-99m-at-a-1b-valuation-to-help-banks-better-compete-with-fintechs/.
Amount is looking for a detail oriented Executive Assistant to support our Chief Revenue Officer and Business Development team. You will provide administrative assistance, event planning, and scheduling support, along with support outside of that scope such as preparing board decks. To be successful in this role, you should be an energetic, self-starter who can meet deadlines and communicate effectively in a fast paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to proactively identify and address the needs of the sales team to ensure their workflow runs smoothly.
What you'll work on:
- You will be embedded within the Sales team as the EA for the Chief Revenue Officer and supporting a Sales team of 10
- Understand the Business Development Strategy; Attend team meetings to provide project support through scheduling, research, board decks, and meeting summaries
- Partner with the CRO in order to best meet and manage the team's needs
- Plan and coordinate meetings, onsite visits, conferences and other events; including catering, travel arrangements
- Partner with the marketing team for Brand Marketing material
- Prepare internal and external communication
- Prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- Occasional personal assistant requests
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Familiar with G-suite and MS Office; Salesforce and cloud systems a plus
- Excellent administrative, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well within a team environment
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Ability to effectively solve problems by finding and using key resources
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!