Quality Assurance Manager
Chicago Headquarters – Amount 360
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount 360 provides a comprehensive fraud and verification management system for financial institutions to manage all aspects of applicant verification. This powerful solution is designed to solve the challenges of verifying applicant information and preventing fraud, all while providing a best-in-class user experience whether the user is applying in-branch or online.
Amount is looking for a QA manager to join the team in Chicago. This position plays a critical role supporting the agile development process for our verifications & fraud software projects.
This includes working with the product owner to establish a test plan in advance of a code update and working with our developers and project managers to execute the test plan during the development process and post-deployment.
What you will do at Amount:
- Manage the software QA through all stages of the development life-cycle
- Create, organize and execute test plans for platform changes
- Maintain & improve the availability of testing tools & processes
- Maintain expertise in the data model - being able to use SQL to evaluate the behavior of the software platform
- Monitor the releases and alert appropriate stakeholders of any errors or issues that emerge
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure test results are published & signed-off by the appropriate group
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experienced with testing as part of the software development life cycle
- Intermediate skill level in SQL
- Ability to identify the critical questions to ask to evaluate the success of a project
- Quantitative and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative and critical thinking
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!