Affiliate Marketing Management, Associate
Chicago Headquarters – Marketing
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
We are seeking an Affiliate Marketing Associate to develop, nurture, and expand existing affiliate relationships on behalf of our bank partners. We are looking for a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships with large marketing affiliates and managing expectations, align with goals and provide proactive communication with clients. This role will work directly with Amounts customer success, product, legal, finance and the executive team to manage the growth of one of our largest channels.
What you will do at Amount:
- Cultivate and expand relationships with affiliate partners; stay up to date with the affiliate partners goals + initiatives, and uncover new opportunities to grow existing partnerships.
- Own the affiliate channel performance (you’ve got this!) - monitor affiliate KPI’s against baselines and manage up issues or opportunities to our bank partners.
- Understand and drive optimize of affiliate partners’ conversion funnels.
- Independently recognize and drive communication across internal and external business stakeholders.
- Project manage like a boss, with limited oversight! Align on goals, set milestones, create realistic deadlines and hold yourself + others accountable to hit those deadlines.
- Solution-focused! Work across functions to remove roadblocks, foster growth and ensure dependent tasks are managed and completed on time.
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 3 - 5 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative, and critical thinking.
- Approaches unknown territory with unwavering determination to discover, knows to break down complex issues into manageable pieces.
- Have a proven track record of delivering qualified affiliate traffic and results.
- A self-motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work.
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry.
- Experience with BI tools and/or familiarity with SQL and comfort with data a plus.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!